Sunday 20 July 2008

Wonderful girl! Either I'm gonna kill her or I'm beginning to like her.

Name that movie again time.

Actually it's about Lorienne. Not too long ago I just couldn't bear playing her at all. Then I was bored one night and took her to an instance with another 60-something guildie. Then I got a bit more serious because she dinged and seemed more interesting. Then last night....in underbog.....



My little, gorgeous, sexy rogue has taken approximately 2 years to go from level 60 to level 70.

I put on my level 70 rogue set pieces (damn I need a better looking chest piece) then headed straight over to Wildhammer Stronghold - well, I had to ride on my tiger there because she's not been to Shadowmoon Valley yet. I tried to buy my flappy, but the riding teacher wanted another 600g for me to train to 150 riding skill AGAIN. I submitted a ticket to a GM, but they must have all gone out to the pub because nobody spoke to me, so all sad, I went to bed.

This morning my ticket said that the issue had been escalated - how exciting. I headed over to Wildhammer to get some screenies for my blog and found that NOW I could actually train, so someone has sorted something. I bought a black birdie, but it's too slow so I think I'm going to have to spend all the cash I have on an epic flappy. I just need to work out what colour to get that won't clash with my hair.

I think I preferred it when I was rich and only had one character....

No comments: