Monday 21 July 2008

New Priestly things in WotLK

Well, I was going to give you a list of all the new things I found out about priestly changes for WotLK, but to be honest I can't be bothered. I'm sure these things will change in the next few months and I think I want to find out new stuff as I go along once I start on my way to level 80.

If you want to know, from a proper priest, including HER comments and stuff, go read Dwarf Priest's write up - it's far better than I could ever do. She's even done another post since I started this post.

I'll spec as I see interesting things as I make my way through the new content and respecs don't cost that much anyway, so if I goof up I'll just change it.

To be perfectly honest, I'm sick of all the speculation and stuff already! I'd much prefer to set out, all fresh and new than know right down to the last detail what sort of a haircut I'm going to have and how I'm going to record the achievement of having one!

Bah Humbug and all that, but I mean - we don't know when it's going to be out or anything, so I can't get excited yet. Until I've placed a "proper" order that tells me when EXACTLY I'm going to get my copy of WotLK I'm not about to do the full "what-if" thing.

Yes, I'll read about it, I'll post interesting links if I find them, but they are more likely to be about new pets or dresses you can get than in-depth analyses of talents, spells, gear and all that sort of stuff.

3 comments:

Matticus said...

Psssst, Dwarf Priest is a she ;).

Sephrenia said...

Oh Bugger - I just found that out earlier, thought YAY another female playing a priest - aren't we just THE BEST, then I completely forgot to change my post. Note to self - get more sleep.

Can you actually tell with Dwarves?

Sebastian Cochinescu said...

I hear shadow priests will be so powerful in wotlk that you can't imagine!
Looking forward to it, playing shadow since tbc...
Great blog btw!

/hugs

Dondo - Magtheridon