Tuesday 16 December 2008

Yay - level 80

Well, we made it. Barkie and I dinged 80 together at the same time, on the same mob (boss 3 in Utgarde Pinnacle). It was a lovely feeling. It was exactly a month after WotLK was released. Uncanny that it took us exactly a month to level from 60 to 70 when TBC came out.


Yes, I know my screen is messy - it's on my to-do list.

I liked UP - was a fun instance with different sorts of fights.

I have a shed load of other screenies. Barkie and I have been having more fun questing - playing with our future and past selves and helping all the dragons. I think we've finally finished all the Dragonblight quests now - so here we are at 80, having only completely done 3 zones. I want to find the Oracles and make friends with them and Barkie is chasing some quests for gear.

Today I got well on the way with my Christmas Achievements. I need to complete the Orgri'la bombing and then get some snowflakes from kissing those Winter helpers. I did manage to make a few gold selling small eggs that I had collected (hoarded) during the year - I sold 2 lots of 5 eggs for 30g each. Managed to get in there before a load of others and cash in. Kind of wish I'd made a stack of clothes and boots too in advance - they were selling well too. Ah well, maybe next year... If I only had enough time.

On a side note - daughter (who is 7) managed to get her rogue to level 46. I don't think she will achieve her Christmas wish of being 70, but she's getting there.

I've also done my first heroic and been to Naxx - but more of that later - it's 2 in the morning, I couldn't sleep, so decided to write this - now I think I better go back to bed....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big 80 Seph!