Wednesday 5 November 2008

Sephrenia the Hallowed

It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?



Another great run in BT last night. We managed to kill Gurtogg Bloodboil, which I felt was quite an achievement for my guild as it involves a fair bit of coordination and movement - both things we don't often excel at :)


The beautiful [Staff of Immaculate Recovery] dropped (of course - just after I burned my Suicide Kings place) and went to one of upcoming priestesses, so I was very happy for her. Hopefully we can go again and get it for all our priests.

This week is going to be The Eye, although I'm not raiding tonight - 3 nights on the run is a bit much, even for me! But I will be going tomorrow and hope we can kill a few if not all in there. Early next week will be a return to MH, then WotLK will be upon us and life will change dramatically again for a while.

It's going to be tough keeping the RL:WOW balance, but I'm hopeful that with slow but steady progress I won't get left too far behind on the stampede to 80.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just take your time leveling like me, then you can still have plenty of time for RL without having to feel like we being left behind.