Friday 7 November 2008

A little tip for tanks and dps players

Here goes...

Turn off your macro / add-ons that say "Player x calls out for healing".


As a holy priest, I am not here just to mess about. My role is to heal. If you're not getting heals it's because I'm struggling somehow. Maybe you got aggro when you shouldn't. Maybe we're all about to die. Maybe I'm silenced. But whatever - I don't need reminding that you need healing - it's something that I am acutely aware of. It's all I watch on my screen - those little grid boxes of dwindling health. I never see much else.

So - do your healers a favour and SWITCH IT OFF. If you don't you probably really will need healing because you can bet that I will somehow manage to overlook you on purpose. That or make a macro that says "Seph calls out for a tank / dps".

/weekend rant off

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe - I'm totally with you on that one!

Anonymous said...

same with mage sheep.

Anonymous said...

When people ask for healing, I usually ask back for DPS or tanking.

Same with people thanking me for the healing, I thank them right back for the DPS or tanking =P

I'm a healer, it's what I do. Don't ask for it or thank me for it. I'm not going to do it for your role.

Anonymous said...

Sing it, sister!

Anonymous said...

Nice blogg you have going here Seph. Keep up the good work here and in the guild