Thursday 27 November 2008

A bit familiar? A Kirin Tor Familiar.

I've been hanging around in Dalaran visiting different parts and reading all sorts of books, waiting for spawns, reading some more and FINALLY, I've read them all...


The nice guy at the Kirin Tor sent me a letter....


.... with ANOTHER book to read...


So, like the good girl that I am, I took it to the big guy at the top of the tower (what a great place I could play hide and seek in). Poor lonely chap was very pleased to see me...


So pleased to see me he gave me a present...


Isn't he beautiful? My very own blue blob.


I've got so many new pets recently it's hard for me to choose which one to have out at any time. With 73 pets there's no room for them all on my bars, so I was happy to find a macro that lets me pick one at random...

/run CallCompanion("CRITTER", random(GetNumCompanions("CRITTER")))

No comments: