Monday 22 September 2008

Twas a peaceful day in Dalaran....

.... so I went exploring the sewers again.

There's potions lying about.


If you drink them they do this... hee hee - Tuskars... I like it.


As a Tuskar you can sit down..... you shuffle up your pants and sit... somewhat dejected looking, but very cute....


... it makes you want to sing and dance...


... Tuskars are also hungry, so it increases your fishing skill by 50 for the 10 minute duration of the buff.

Another potion and everyone looks different...


Pretty...


these are sewer guards (usually orcs I think - can't remember).

Finally, I found a shady dealer type down there who sells another pet...


With so many fun things to do it's no wonder I'm not even level 71 yet is it? Ah well, one day... maybe... when I can stop fishing, buying pets and their toys, mounts, doing cooking quests and such fun things.

No comments: