Friday 12 September 2008

Not impressed with Human face changes

Well... this is Seph before she went to the beta....


and this is her after....


I know, I had my hair dyed, but I'm not impressed with the face changes. She now has piggy eyes, instead of big, soft eyes. Her lips are thinner and the nose is more pointy. I don't like it one bit. Don't change me Blizzard. It's horrible. I also look like I've eaten something that didn't agree with me.

I changed my hair back to see a better comparison - still don't like it....


Oh - I've just read a post at Banana Shoulders which implies the changes are not here to stay - happy news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go make some gnomes, they really got the short end of the stick. But i admit i had a brief hysterical epsiode when i logged my priest, she looks like her collagen implants went bad.

Anonymous said...

Aww, that really is quite a change! My lock (the one and only human char I own) has the same face as Seph, so I hope they don't keep the changes too!

/hug