Tuesday 17 June 2008

First thoughts

Well, I've been reading a lot of other people's blogs and decided to have a go at one of my own. This is my first ever blog. I'm not really sure where to begin. Do I start with a sort of an all about me....

Well, my current "Main" is Sephrenia, a lvl 70 female Human Priest. I began life in WOW as a Rogue and did a LOT of pre-TBC raiding with her, but come Outlands, I'd levelled my priest and now I can't do anything else but heal - I love it!

I'm a proud member of a late-night "raiding" guild. When I say raiding I use the term loosely - we raid if enough of us are about, or we don't. We're somewhat older than a lot of other guilds - our members ages ranges from 13 (my son) to 67 (my Dad). The average age is probably about 30. We are somwhat unusual in that we are run by a Council (yes, I'm one of those) - a team of members who pull it all together. Our GM is a level 1 alt :)

I've called my blog "Guild Mum" because that is how I seem to be percieved within the guild and it is, to be fair, quite fitting. I AM a Mum (2 kids, aged 13 and 7 - both of them also play WOW) and it extends into my online interactions. I chat to everyone and anyone. I think I have probably spent more time chatting than I have actually playing.

I'm an avid pet collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=sephrenia

So - what am I going to talk about - well, I'm not sure really - whatever takes my fancy I guess. I will tell you about my fun, my guild, my vast reading sources and more.... let's just see where our journey takes us shall we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you have 63 of the 75 available pets! :P

Anyway, nice idea this blog, looking forward to reading it :)

Anonymous said...

Pleased to meet you :) Your kids are about the same age as mine (13 and 8). Welcome to the Blogosphere!